e premte, 6 korrik 2007

Not that there's anything wrong with facials...


Help me proof read this. [o.k.] I am going to try to stay at The Sandpiper in Panama Beach, Alberta to continue "A Great Grain Of Grit In The Works Of bp - A Testimonial ". I need to get a story under my belt for my future welfare cheque. I had to walk my pet gerbil... Help me proof read this. [o.k.] I am going to try to stay at The Beachcomber By The Sea in Panama Beach, Alberta to continue "A Grit That Drains dpqb - A Testimonial Diner". I need to get an idea under my belt for my future welfare cheque. I had to walk all the way home by myself... The days are like Chapters/Indigo looking upon the shoreline, fishing out words. Can one please say it works or not? [unsure, ask again later.] Just a yes/no will do. [maybe.] I am in Day 3 right now of labour... It has grimmer mistakes... It has mistakes... [no one is perfect] Sometimes one risks putting things out before being published, but this is how my mind works. But then maybe one must be a patriot to open others minds? [o canada, our home and native land] So in my faults I give you Chapter 8. I pray to publish... I have completed the first book and just need to have it edited. It has about 26 Chapters...This is a true story about my own road to poetry. Please comment freely and help this poet find his typos. Work In Progress ...

Nuk ka komente: