e martë, 24 korrik 2007

teddy bear stinks really bad now

Hey, it's nothing. People are retarded for being prejudice against a natural part of the body. I was talking to my circumcised friend and he was making claims without evidence that a circumcised poem is more "modern" and "civilized." I tried showing him the website in my last comment, and he refused, saying everything on the website is just opinions. Without even looking at the website, he thinks he knows everything already. "You're just trying to convince yourself that you're not a piece of sh*t" he told me. "No, I'm finding out the truth of all the advantages I have and everything you lost." I argued back at him. He can be cold at times. But about your problem, I don't know, the way you describe it sounds like a rubber band. I know sometimes that happens when I pull my boxers up from using the restroom, but I just push it back down. It's not a big deal.

Nuk ka komente: