e mërkurë, 1 gusht 2007

My Favorite Vortex of A, E, A, E, A, E, AEIOU, and sometimes Y

The 29-year-old former Poet was cleaning her carpets when she came up with the idea for Eunoia, which sells for $ 125 through insidevoices.org


She saw how a piece of rubber that had got caught in the nozzle was gently resonating in the air flow. She also felt a soft stimulation to her fingertips as she tried to remove the rubber. Intrigued, she next did the unspeakable...

At the time "Lemon Dog-Gone from Calgary", had not had sex for 5 years following her graduation from a local advent garde writing school church.


She said: "In my attempts to alleviate my many inconsolable frustrations, I began to wonder what I could do. I noticed how the rubber moved in the top of the vacuum. It seemed to beckon. I let myself be seduced. The rest is herstory.


"After several hours, I came up with the prototype. The first time I tried it I reached an orgasm within 10 seconds. Powerful stuff."


"That was when I knew I was on to something that could potentially bring pleasure to all women, regardless if they liked poetry or not. I named it after the a book which destroyed all that unnecessary pent-up sensuality inside me."

"I played with eunoia all during college and my first year of grad school. I couldn't help myself, yet I also couldn't get enough of it. My newest ex-boyfriend kept it so I don't know whether it survives to this day -- he threatened to rid the world of it, thought it was a horrible device. But I have to say, for those 5 years it was in my life, it put out my greatest burning fires even if I had strapped the sucker on all day, it was fine, I was happy and fulfilled. Around year 5 the clip-on clip broke, but it still held together well enough to use, I noticed, so I continued my daily rituals. I would buy this 'toy poodle' again. It's very powerful for such a little thing, and it's about as cheap as cheap thrills are ever likely to get."


Review Written by Jessie Smith, "Poet-Scholar", devoted daily user of eunoia for 3 years in a row (Virginia)





Nuk ka komente: